7 Habits of Highly Effective People
1. BE PROACTIVE - I am a responsible person. I choose my actions, attitudes and moods.
2. BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND - I plan ahead and set goals. I do things that have meaning and make a difference.
3. PUT FIRST THINGS FIRST - I spend my time on things that are most important.
4. THINK WIN-WIN - I balance courage for getting what I want with consideration for what others want.
5. SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND AND THEN TO BE UNDERSTOOD - I listen to other people's ideas and feelings. I try to see things from their viewpoints.
6. SYNERGIZE - I value other people's strengths and learn from them.
7. SHARPEN THE SAW - I take care of my body by eating right, exercising and getting sleep. I spend time with family and friends. I find meaningful ways to help others.